Participants who own their personal laptop and are
habituated to working on it can bring it along with
them . This is a recommendation only, mainly to help
you work with familiar settings of the Computer .
This can save a lot of time.
The Participants are expected to carry out the
following preparatory activities in order to optimise
their learning experiences, skill building and training
time while at ZIET Mysore.
1. Choose/ Select a suitable Unit from Term 2
2. Write a Unit Lesson Plan
3. Collect suitable tech resources – images, animations, maps, audios and videos for the lesson plan. A lot of audios and videos are linked on the subject pages of the blog http://www.zietmysoreprt.wordpress.com. If you have shot your own videos and they are suitable for your Unit Plan , you can bring them along.
4. Select and download the chosen chapter from the soft copy of the online textbooks from the zietmysore’s PRT blog and bring it with you.
5. Collect some reference material for concepts/ competencies
6. Design some self-directed Activities for Students for the selected Lesson
7. Have a plan for a tech aided lesson plan
8. Create the following assessment tasks for the Unit selected- sample MCQs, multi-select, True-False, Crossword ,Fill blanks/Cloze, Match the following, a set of keywords/terms for the Unit.( These can also be picture based.)
9.. Bring your flashdrive/ pendrive
TIP: YOU CAN COLLECT ALL THESE RESOURCES AND MAIL THEM INTO YOUR MAIL BOX OR UPLOAD THEM INTO GOOGLE DRIVE WHICH IS ACCESSIBLE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT OR SKYDRIVE FROM THE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT